- In its capacity as a large global Excess-of-Loss (XOL) insurer, AIG has been offering credit insurance featuring “non-cancellable limits” since 1970.Winner of the Global Trade Review GTR Best Credit Insurer Awards 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
- Trade Finance utilises the strength of our rating to provide innovative products to the market.
- Harmonised concept that combines credit insurance with credit financing.
- Global Limits Manager: A web-based credit management tool that calculates, manages and monitors customer credit limits, thereby reducing administrative costs. In addition, a real-time analysis provides valuable insights into the risk portfolio for the policyholder’s receivables.
We work on the basis of the partnership principle. Highly professional and experienced “Single Point of Contact” underwriters with considerable decision-making authority act as exclusive contacts and help to reduce the agent's time and resource requirements.
- We have been offering worldwide Excess-of-Loss (XOL) insurance with “non-cancellable” credit limits for more than 40 years, and thus are in a position to provide a high degree of cover certainty; we also pursue a long-term approach and offer strong business relationships in a volatile risk environment with regard to customer acquisition and retention.
- We offer our policyholders consistent cover concepts and generate maximum customer loyalty.
- We create tailored solutions that meet the requirements of our customers with regard to control and credit processes,, providing you with greater autonomy in managing your own business.
AIG Trade Credit has offices in 21 countries and provides policies in more than 60 countries.